About

WELCOME! Get Latest Tricks n Tips About Computers, Facebook, Internet and Everything Related...

Sunday, July 28, 2013

How to Install the Flash Transfer app or Swipe and Share app by Micromax on any android device

I have previously discussed How-to-Install-Blow-to-Unlock-or-Shake-to-Unlock-app-by-Micromax-in-Your-Android. Now
Micromax has launched its all new Bolt series with a all new app called Flash Transfer. This app allows users to share content like apps, games, photos etc over Wifi. You can share photos between two devices with just a swipe. And believe us it very fast. You can share heavy files and other data with just a shake and very rapidly.  So if you are looking for How to install the Flash Transfer app or you can say the 'Swipe and Share' app on any android device then follow this simple guide.






Instructions (Video Guide and App review)
1. Just download the app from here 
2. Allow the Unknown Sources installation from settings if asked.
3. Install the app and set your name and a avatar
4. Start swiping your photos and share your files over Wi-Fi
This app is originally a Chinese app which is available across iOS and Android you take a look at it here 



Stay connected for more updates

1 comment:

  1. I have never see a legit hacker like cybergoldenhacker He didn't fail me,actually i was looking for a way to hack to my girl friend whatsapp because she was playing games on me, That i was frustrated that i didn't know what to do, so i told a friend of mine about this present issues and he recommeded me to a hacker that can help me. I was able to contact this hacker the job and he really did a great job for me. Now i have access to her whatsapp account...
    contact him : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete